Sunday 16 December 2012

Facebook For Animals

If animals had facebook accounts,
their status would be like this: 




Chicken- if tomorrow i am not updating my status, 
means i am being served at KFC..
love you all...

 Lion- which one is more dangerous: a lion or a leone...

Pig-oh gosh they throw the gossips that 
i am spreading flu...

Cockroach:- managed to skip someone's foot step...

Cat:- my 7th child is asking who is her dad.. 
what shall i tell her??  i don't even remember..
and should i tell her i'm going to eat her?

Octopus-i have just refilled my ink.. hurray!

Goat-friends, don't go out, Eid holiday is coming..

Mosquito- a big fat lady is going to hit me with "HIT"...
But i can't do anything becoz my blood group is same as that of her...

Mouse- i have cheeze...
But i wants to eat cheeze with a large pack of vodka...
LOLzzz...

Dog:- waiting for my owner to pick up..
time for saloon...



No comments:

Post a Comment